We can today reveal a list of the best GP surgeries in Daventry and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best surgeries in the Daventry area, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Weedon Surgery - 57 New Croft, Weedon - 96.6%
2. Long Buckby Practice - 24 Station Road, Long Buckby - 91.9%
3. Danetre Medical Practice - London Road, Daventry - 88.6%
4. Byfield Medical Centre/Dr Adam Bone & Partners - Church Street, Byfield, Daventry - 88.2%
5. West Haddon Surgery - Muncaster Way, West Haddon - 78.5%
6. Crick Surgery - 16 Watford Road, Crick - 78.5%
7. Crick Medical Practice - 16 Watford Road, Crick - 78.5%
8. Abbey House Medical Practice - Golding Close, Daventry - 76.6%
9. Monksfield Surgery - 1 Wimborne Place, Daventry - 76.6%
10. Bugbrooke Medical Centre - Levitts Road, Bugbrooke - 74.7%