These are old class photos from East Haddon Primary School found in the Daventry Express archives.
The top one shows a mixed class holding a trophy, while the bottom shows a group, probably a team, of girls with a ball. The school in East Haddon was founded in 1790, with a public subscription helping to fund it.
It opened in a small building with just one classroom, but in its early days that one room was filled with around 100 pupils. For the school’s 200th anniversary in 1990 the building had expanded to three classrooms, but the number of pupils had dropped to 67. Today, the school has 89 pupils and benefits from further, more recent, extensions.