Five new wanted appeals issued as Operation Crooked continues in Northamptonshire
Northamptonshire Police has issued five more wanted appeals as a campaign targeting serious acquisitive crime continues.
Running throughout March, Operation Crooked is dedicated to reducing burglary, robbery and vehicle crime offences across the county.
The week three wanted appeals are for:
1. Joseph William Walpole, 25, of Northampton, wanted for burglary.
2. Stephen Hill, 31, of Corby, wanted for handling stolen goods.
IN COURT: Who's been sentenced from Northampton, Daventry, Brixworth, Weedon, Ecton and Little Houghton
RSPCA’s horror tale of Northamptonshire family’s pet cat poisoned by ANTIFREEZE
Locals urged to turn West Northamptonshire yellow with a sea of sunflowers marking Ukraine independence day
Third annual Northamptonshire fundraiser for Air Ambulance in memory of ‘fun and happy’ dad-of-two
WATCH: More dodgy drivers caught on dashcam as Northamptonshire Police reveals number facing action DOUBLED this year
3. Miles Connors, 21, who has links to the Alliston Gardens area of Northampton, wanted for going equipped.
4. Victor Bostan, 25, of Northampton, wanted for going equipped.
5. John Paul Thomas, 39, of Banbury, wanted for burglary.