The National Childbirth Trust (NCT) is holding its autumn sale in Daventry on October 21 and seller’s packs are now on sale.
Anyone with old baby items or clothes can sign up and have them sold at the event.
To sell at an NCT sale you must buy a seller’s pack (£4.50 to £5.50 depending on the number of items), label up the goods and bring them along on the day. Volunteers then help set them out and sale them.
You get 70 per cent of the takings, with the other 30 per cent going to the NCT activities such as running helplines for new parents.
Those who volunteer for two or three hours on the day get £3 back on the cost of their seller’s pack. Email email@example.com or call 0844 2436102 to reserve your seller’s pack.